Confidence – what is it?
This video is about three types of confidence that help an individual succeed in work – technical, relational (relative) and influential.
In the video, we compare and analyze these three types of confidence.
Video details & Credits:
- Duration: 4 minutes
- Format: 2d graphics with character animation
- Type: Animated Explainer Video
- Agency: Zoo Content (US, Los Angeles)
- Production: Darvideo Animation Studio | darvideo.tv
- Timing: 8 weeks
- PM: Helen Nazarok
- Scriptwriter: Nikita Budantsov
- CG Artist: Anastasia Kravchenko
- Animator: Dmytro Kalnyi
Objectives: As a result of viewing this video, the Learner will:
1. Realize that confidence can be built and is not something innate that they can’t change.
2. Articulate what each of the three confidences are and the importance of each.
3. Increase willingness to develop influential and relational skills, which are more important to one’s career advancement, rather than only focusing on technical skills.
Would you like such a video for you?
Check our animation packages here.