Correct electricity installation | #Electricity
This explainer is about the Nexus service that aims to ease the electrical circuit installation in lab environments. The correct power distribution defines whether all the expensive equipment will be a useful tool or useless junk.
Video details & Credits:
Duration: 120 seconds
Format: 2d graphics with character animation
Type: Animated Explainer Video
Client: CUSITech (USA)
Agency: Voltonix (USA)
Production: Darvideo Animation Studio | darvideo.tv
Timing: 4 weeks
PM: Maks Zaglotskyi
CG Artist: Diana Shkinder
Sketch / Storyboard Artist: Olena Shtepura
Animator: Dima Kuzmenko
Preparing for new instruments or automation systems is STRESSFUL!
Missing the go live date for your Clinical Automation system is costly in both time and money.
When electrical circuits are incorrect and data drops have not been installed or are misconfigured, labs and OEMs experience a delay to revenue.
When OEMs are left to deal with the logistics of UPSs and power gear, equipment, expenses are incurred and mistakes can be made.
There is a simpler…. Cleaner way. A holistic approach.
Introducing Nexus by CUSITech – How Clinical Diagnostic Device
Manufacturers are delivering turnkey pre-installation services to their customers.
Nexus is a wrap around service that ensures that a lab will be prepared before the automation instruments arrive and protected after it is installed. It reduces pre-installation costs, conserves valuable lab floor space, and reduces in lab BTUs to reduce HVAC loads. All this while being managed by a single experienced Project Manager.
Here’s how it works:
1. [OEM] includes site preparation as a line item in the sales process.
2. CUSITech empowers the sales force with materials, videos and collateral.
3. A CUSITech engineer uses the [site preparation documents] to plan the electrical and data infrastructure down to the millimeter.
4. Power quality is rigorously analyzed to ensure absolute power protection for critical instruments.
5. CUSITech installation experts install the power quality gear, raceways and data drops to ensure each receptacle is exactly where they need to be. It’s up off the ground for easy cleaning and it eliminates messy electrical cords.
6. Everything is tested and documented to ensure the installation will go perfectly when the [OEM] installation team arrives.
That’s Nexus by CUSITech. The same level of power quality you’ve come to expect in a simple implementation.
Contact your CUSITech representative learn more about how Nexus eliminates lab pre-installation anxiety.
Would you like such a video for you?
Check our animation packages here.