This animated video tells why you should look at Coneybeare recruitment a hiring partner for your company.
What we did:
Client had an idea how to tell the benefits of Coneybeare recruitment in a simple and easy to catch way. We created simple but dynamic illustrations and animate them.
Video details & Credits:
▪ Duration: 2 minutes 30 seconds
▪ Format: 2d graphics animation
▪ Type: Animated Explainer Video
▪ Client: Coneybeare Recruitment
▪ Agency: Minty Motion Studio
▪ Production: Darvideo Animation Studio | darvideo.tv
▪ Timing: 3 weeks
▪ PM: Proiava Vladimir
▪ Animator: Ivanov Yuriy
▪ CG Artist: Irina Voylenko
▪ Idea: Minty Motion Studio
Say you’ve just won a new
contract that will require the use of a $40,000 employee for the next 3 months, or about 450 hours.
You could make a new hire and incur an average cost of:$16189.50
You could pay a current employee overtime at an average cost of $19800. Or you could turn to Coneybeare for a thoroughly vetted temp employee at an average cost of $13846.50
With Coneybeare the cost of ads, orientation, reference check and screening are all included. And you only pay for hours worked. Saving you the cost of sick time, holiday and vacation pay
You also save on medical and other benefits which can be over 30-60% of full-time employee’s wages