Animated video is about the social project called “100 år i eget hjem (100 years at home)” and dedicated to older people who stay at their home instead of moving to the nursing home. With modern technologies it’s getting easier to suffice this goal.
It was a full cycle project. We’ve developed cartoony yet pleasant art style. Prepared all the illustrations and brought them to life with vivid and expressive animation.
Video details & Credits:
▪ Duration: 60 seconds
▪ Format: 2d graphics with character animation
▪ Agency: Animer Animation Studio. Darvideo has been commissioned to create illustrations and animation by Norwegian animation studio Animer.
▪ Production: Darvideo Animation Studio | darvideo.tv
▪ Timing: 8 weeks
▪ PM: Maks Zaglotskyi
▪ CG Artist: Olga Liskevych
▪ Animator: Anton Vahrushev
▪ SFX: Pavel Drach
We see our characters getting older. With age they face challenges. And when it seems that there is no way to escape moving to the nursing home, modern devices and tech allows them to stay at home. We see a shot in a far future where heroes are still alive and well at their home.