This animated video tells about the service of getting a fresh catch from the ocean to the buyer excluding intermediaries.
What we did:
We created a video about the fish delivery service. Also our aims were:
- To create the script according to the cleint’s wishes
- To draw the illustrations
- To made animation according to the script.
Video details & Credits:
▪ Duration: 60 seconds + 30 seconds. All three versions are in Russian, American English and British English
▪ Format: 2d graphics with character animation
▪ Type: Animated Explainer Video
▪ Client: Seadora
▪ Production: Darvideo Animation Studio | darvideo.tv
▪ Timing: 8 weeks
▪ PM: Helen Nazarok
▪ Scriptwriter: Oksana Kyrychenko
▪ CG Artist: Kristina Zeljukina
▪ Animator: Dmitriy Kuzmenko
▪ SFX: Pavel Drach
From time immemorial fish was a part of human diet. But in the modern world we often don’t know what is in our plate: when and where this fish was caught. The fish passes a long chain to the consumer because first it is stored by angler and then awaits its departure in warehouse. And up to 50% of the fish may be unfit for sale. Complex logical chains contribute to the annual ejection of fish into garbage for 50 billion dollars…(Pause) Annually! And consumers pay for it! How to find out where and when the fish was caught? Seadora is the perfect solution. By collecting pre-orders and delivery tracking using the block chain platform we know the exact number of products required for departure. We indicate the date and the place of the catch. And we track the entire goods way from fisherman to consumer. The fish is not stored in warehouses because we work directly with fishermen`s farms bypassing intermediaries. We provide fish delivery from the places of natural habitat within two or three days. Buy only fresh seafood and fish from different countries around the world with Seadora.
Don’t miss your Fresh Catch!