Who is a Project Manager or PM?
Project Manager is a super person. When starting any new project, senior management determines who is responsible for the planning and organization of work. For this reason this person is usually the project manager.
This specialist has appropriate authority by the investor, customer or general contractor. That is why such a specialist manages all phases and processes. Also including coordination and control of any actions of the participants. Naturally, the PM has full responsibility for project control. Usually, the company enters into a contract with this specialist. He or she spelled out the main functions, duties, responsibilities and, of course, the payment system. It is also possible to entrust the responsibilities to the company’s own professional.
Last but not least, the project manager makes efforts to create favorable conditions for the implementation of the project tasks. Also important to agree time and keeping the budget. To make the project successful, the project supervisor ensures:
- Solving problems arising in the project.
- Defining roles and responsibilities in the project for all involved team members.
- Developing, approving and timely updating of the project plan.
- Monitoring the progress of the project, forecasting deviations and taking prompt measures to eliminate them.
- Coordinating communication between all project participants and its stakeholders.
- Controlling any changes in the project.
- Performing analysis of project phases and post-project review.
Just in case you would like to create 2d animation or an explainer video, our project manager will be happy to give you a hand.